Wellesley Road, Croydon, UK
N95 Disposable Fold Flat Respirator Masks
**FREE UK DELIVER VIA HERMES**
Protect yourself from splashes, dust and some viruses with these excellent high quality N95 rated masks. Hygenically sealed packs of 10 ensure they arrive safely and free of contaminants. Most commonly used for Flu, Influenza, Swine Flu and Avian Flu prevention, considered by the CDC in helping to prevent spreading and transmission from person to person. N95 masks are designed to fit over the nose and mouth of the wearer, and properly fitted can provide excellent protection.
- N95/KN95 Rated Masks, equivalnet to FFP2 rating.
- Adjustable nose bridge for a secure fit.
- Can help you prevent spreading any germs you may have.
- Removes 95% of all particles that are at least 0.3 microns in diameter.
- High quality 4 layer design, easy to breath through while offering protection.
- No staples or metal parts.
- Bonded straps ensure the mask will stay secure.
- New stock manufactured Feburary 2020 (See images for test reports).
- Supplied in sealed packs of 10.
- For male wearers, please ensure you are clean shaven. Beards or long stubble prevent the mask sealing to you face.
- Ensure Nose Bridge is adjusted to seal against your face.
- Avoid touching the mask once it’s secured on your face, as it might have germs on it
- Avoid dangling the mask from one ear or hanging the mask around your neck.
- Before you take off the mask, wash your hands..
- Avoid touching the mask itself, as it could be contaminated. Hold it by the loops only.
- Carefully remove the mask from your face once you unhook both ear loops.
- Holding the mask loops, discard the mask in a covered rubbish bin.
- If you are not near a big, place inside a bag you can seal or tie shut.
- After removing the mask, wash your hands thoroughly once more.
Please note: For hygiene reasons once the packet has been opened we cannot accept returns on this item.