Southall Lane, Cranford, Hounslow TW5 9WD, United Kingdom
CERAMIC THERMAL INSULATION PAINT
CERAMIX ULTRA COATING is an ecologic coating based on ceramic nano particles exhibiting extraordinary insulation properties.
CERAMIX ULTRA COATING insulation properties are achieved by creating a impenetrable thermal barrier between the 2 applied contact surface and the external enviroment.
CERAMIX ULTRA COATING does not allow any thermal exchange between the 2 environments where it have been applied.
CERAMIX ULTRA COATING efficiency is given by its 6 six representatives qualities:
- Outstanding thermal insulation compared with many other options available on the market.
- ANTI VAPOUR CONDENSATION function (it does not alow water vapours to attach on the coated surface material)
- THERMAL REFLECTION on any incoming of outpouring thermal wave.
- UV radiation REFECTION (most frequencies including infrared radiation).
- Conserves the internal HEAT,because of it ZERO TRANSFER RATE function properties( this is a unique outstanding quality)
- ZERO temperature loses for the applied enviroment(high cost efficiency for Thermal)
Thanks to its thermo-reflective layer it rejects the sunrays,including the UV RADIATION.This translates int reduced heat transfers into the walls from outside to inside into the summer and from inside to the outside into the winter.
The layer thickness may be as little as 0,5 mm dried and up to a sufficient 3 mm dried.
It is IDEAL for metal (steel) coatings because it eliminates the problem of HEAT accumulation during the hot summer season(basically it eliminates the METAL HEAT CONDENS)
It is IDEAL for metal (steel) coatings because it eliminates the problem of HEAT accumulation cause by UV SOLAR radiation (basically it eliminates the METAL UV HEAT CONDENS)
Due to its fluid consistence structure it is an ideal THERMAL INSULATION PAINT / COATING for the buildings where you can’t apply the classic mortar cement or foam thermal hydro insulation.
The protective 1 mm to 2 mm protective layer is applied with airless spay gun machine or with manual roller brush (by professionals only).
In the case of classic Victorian stile british buildings that need to be preserved (restaurateur) it is the ideal options because it protects and preserves the geometrical forms withoutaffecting the original artistic appearance.
CERAMIX ULTRA COATING characteristics and properties :
- EXCELLENT THERMAL INSULATION
- REFLECTS SOLAR UV RADIATION
- REFLLECTS INFRARED SOLAR RADIATION
- ADHERES TO ALMOST ANY SURFACE : metal,wood,concrete,bitumen,zinc sheets,old brick,old façade buildings,gas pipes,water pipes,fuel pipes,plastic,rubber,aluminium,copper,etc.
- PREVENTS VAPOR CONDENS CAUSED BY HEAT
- PREVENTS VAPOR CONDENS CAUSED BY COLD
- PREVENTS VAPOR CONDENS CAUSED BY RAIN SNOW VARIATIONS
- PREVENTS CORROSION OF THE APPLIED SURFACE / LAYER
- IT A NON FLAMABLE COATING / PAINT ( CLASS A )
- HIGH RESISTANCE AND ENDURANCE TO WATER VAPOURS
- PERMEABLE TO WATER VAPOURS ( THE SURFACE WHERE IT IS APPLIED BREATHES)
- PREVENTS MOULD FORMATION AND EXPANSION
- FAST APLICATION : BRUSH,ROLLER BRUSH,GROUTHER,AIRELSS SPRAY GUN;
- COLOR ON DEMAND ( CHAMONIX WHITE or PLATINUM GRAY are highly recommended)
- WATERBORNE ECOLOGICAL PRODUCT 0 ZERO % VOC ( no organic volatility)
- 100% ENVIROMENT FRIENDLY
- ZERO TOXICITY
CERAMIX ULTRA COATING area of use:
- commercial & industrial buildings
- old Victorian house and mansion restauration and preservation
- buildings with complex architecture
- new and old thermal insulation works
- fuel or water reservoirs , containment
- Chillers,boilers,heat exchangers
- wood frames and wood works (new or restauration preservation)
- metal frames
- zinc or aluminium frames and sheets
- roof tiles restauration and insulation