Dear candidates & friends,
Seasonal jobs in the hospitality industry, services and construction are bound to be under a cloud of uncertainty now, due to the pandemic that has hit us all.
Currently, the only safe jobs are in food production and agriculture. Poseidon Human Capital is a socially responsible company and in accordance with that, we have used our resources to find suitable deals within the agricultural sector and help reduce the negative effects of this pandemic by providing safe and well-paid jobs.
This is why we are looking for the following profiles of agricultural workers to work in the UK, Herefordshire and Norfolk.
• agricultural machinery drivers,
• livestock workers,
• crop workers
• £8.72 per hour (gross)
• Expected number of working hours is 48 per week
• Average monthly salary of £1480 net (based on 48 hours a week)
• Up to 6 months contract
• Monthly performance bonuses
In reference to any further information on the accommodation offered (if there is a need), please refer to the below additional details:
• Shared accommodation will be offered to you at a price of £57.40/week if utilities are included, or slightly less to offset costs of utilities.
• Due to Covid-19 crisis, living on the farm with all precautionary measures being taken is currently the only option.
Of note we are taking Coronavirus extremely seriously:
• All places of work are currently COVID-19 free and protective measures will be undertaken to protect the workplace
• Employees will be provided with expert COVID-19 containment orientation on arrival
• Employees will be screened and have health checks
• Employees will be accommodated with colleagues from the same country where possible
• Employees will be working within the confines of a specific work area to ensure no cross-contamination
• All food will be delivered to workers accommodation
• Social distancing will be observed
In order to apply, you must be:
• UK residents/UK valid work permits/EU citizens
• Preferably with experience in the roles mentioned above